DRAMBLYS is an international non-profit socio-cultural organization of independent professionals committed to positive social change and responsible leadership. We combine sociological imagination & inquiry with social creativity and design to approach, explore, and innovate solutions to emerging social problems. To strengthen local capacity and foster social creativity.
- We aspire to serve as an interactive platform and meeting point to exchange, design, inspire and promote social innovation projects and creative alternatives, both globally and locally. We aim to facilitate creative dialogues and co-create sustainable alternatives. To inspire new social entrepreneurs and community leaders & promote sustainable ways of living.
- We are committed to conducting objective and practical research and offering sociological analysis and insights by means of visual story-telling and social learning. For active participation in social ventures and an intercultural dialogue.
- We seek to “translate” sociological and scientific theories into attractive and understandable proposals and presentations by means of infographics and animation. To empower for responsible leadership and critical engagement.
- We aim at promoting awareness and developing understanding about social innovation, and to foster project implementation and creative & sustainable alternatives by providing professional support services and assisting civil social organizations, social entrepreneurs and other stakeholders. To bring meaningful change to social groups in question.
- We are particularly interested in approaching, reaching, learning from, and empowering under-represented and/or marginalized voices, as well as local communities on social creativity ventures. For sustainable local development and global & local solidarity.
- We design and implement a range of training programmes and social activities & campaigns, based on learning-centered, participatory and experiential methodologies. For the promotion of lifelong learning and active global citizenship.